This fabulous villa estate is called Mahameru.
That’s also the name of the sacred 5-peaked mountain of Hindu and Buddhist cosmology, which is considered to be the centre of the physical and spiritual universe. It is the Mountain of the Gods.
This mythical mountain was mentioned in a 15th century Javanese manuscript from the Majapahit period, describing how Shiva ordered Brahma and Vishnu to use part of Mount Mahameru to anchor the island of Java to the Earth.
Set on 3,300-square metres of land in the hills of Pecatu and surrounded by lush tropical gardens, this contemporary colonial style villa has just been completely renovated and extended, with a total built area of approximately 800-square metres.
The renovations have created a delightfully light and airy property that wouldn’t look out of place in some of the world’s most exclusive destinations.
Attention to detail is the key element here and you’ll notice it everywhere from the hand made bleached teak furniture, polished wooden floors and panels as well as floor to ceiling tempered glass windows that make spectacular use of natural light, especially around sunset!
Located on a hilltop in Labuan Sait, just 5-minutes from Padang Padang beach, this estate offers million-dollar ocean views overlooking Jimbaran Bay and the West Coast of Bali, and on a clear day you’ll even get to see the island of Java shimmering in the distance.
Jimbaran Bay and its popular beach, seafood restaurants and five-star resorts is just 20-minutes drive away and it’s only 45-minutes to the airport.
There are also two nearby golf courses; one at Dreamland and the other in Nusa Dua. And it’s not too far to explore the more hedonistic lifestyles of Kuta and Seminyak for their boutique shops, trendy nightlife and world-class cuisine.
- 4-large ensuite bedrooms, 2-bathrooms with outdoor bathtub + shower, 2-bathrooms with shower
- Large dining room, large living room and large veranda
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gymnasium, a separate air-conditioned office faces west with views over the garden and ocean, and an air-conditioned Spa with jacuzzi and massage bed
- Large infinity swimming pool overlooking the ocean and gardens, surrounded by a large Ulin wood deck with sun-loungers, sofa, armchairs and parasols, as well as a BBQ area. The deck is shaded by oversized parasols and Frangipani trees
- Garage for 2-cars and storage plus a car port for up to 8-cars
- Separate staff building with 2-bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, laundry and utility area
- 23,000-Watts, 3-phase electricity, standby generator, Voltage stabiliser
- Automatic garden water sprinkler system
- Securicor alarm system
- Mains water PDAM + new micro filter system
People dream about owning a house with views like this in Pecatu … and now you could make this dream come true!
Arrange your private inspection today!